- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Workshop: Surprising Whites
October 28, 2017, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Fall has definitely arrived in Santa Fe, but there is still a little warm sunshine. It’s a good reason to break out and enjoy some white wines that may have been under the radar. We’ve got a great lineup of white wines to enjoy as Fall is upon us.
- Suriol, Xarel-lo ‘Donzella’, Spain, 2015 $18
- Kumeu Village, Chardonnay, New Zealand, 2014 $21
- Hewitson, Riesling Eden Valley ‘Gun Metal’, Australia, 2016 $25
- Lunar Apogé, Lirac Blanc, France, 2014 $26
- Matthiasson, White Wine, Napa Valley, California, 2013 $41
- The Prisoner, White Wine ‘Blindfold’, California, 2015 $33
The Tasting Table will be open 3.00pm-5.00pm
Reservations are not required.
$5 Tasting Fee
Purchase $50 of wine and receive a $5 credit