There once was a little movie that maligned one of the world’s greatest grapes. We aim to show that Merlot can stand tall on the world stage. Our good friend Irby Wood will be here to give his justification of why everyone should be turning to Merlot.
- Alcance, Valle del Maule Merlot Gran Reserva, Chile, 2014 $24
- Silver Palm Wines, North Coast Merlot, 2014 $22
- Freemark Abbey Winery, Napa Valley Merlot, 2013 $39
- Matanzas Creek Winery, Merlot Sonoma County, 2013 $29
- Château Lassègue, Saint-Émilion Grand Cru ‘Les Cadrans de Lassègue’, Bordeaux, 2013 $37
- La Jota Vineyard Co., Howell Mountain Merlot, 2011 $88
The Tasting Table will be open 3.00pm-5.00pm
Reservations are not required.
$5 Tasting Fee
Purchase $50 of wine and receive a $5 credit