- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Workshop: Veterans Day Wines
November 11, 2017, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
As you are enjoying your time with family and friends this Veterans Day, it would be only proper to also share some great American wines. We have selected a range of California wines for you to sample; a few classic names with a couple of very recent arrivals. And all very reasonably priced. Come in find your favorite.
- Roederer Estate, Sparkling Brut Anderson Valley, NV $25
- Rombauer, Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley, 2016 $26
- Balletto, Chardonnay RRV ‘Teresa’s Unoaked’, 2016 $23
- Banshee, Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast, 2015 $24
- Neyers, California Red Wine ‘Sage Canyon’, 2016 $25
- Charles Krug, Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, 2014 $27
The Tasting Table will be open 3.00pm-5.00pm
Reservations are not required.
$5 Tasting Fee
Purchase $50 of wine and receive a $5 credit