- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Workshop: French Wines For Summer
April 15, 2017, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$10
Looking at the weather forecast, you could be mistaken for thinking Summer has already arrived. So it’s time to start thinking about what wines you’ll be enjoying. This Saturday, we’ll have some fantastic examples of wines from France that should be on everyone’s list as the days get warmer.
- Aix, Vin de Provence Rosé, 2016 $19.00
- Domaine Saint Romain, Vin de Savoie Jongieux, 2014 $21.00
- Marie-Pierre Manciat, Macon, ‘Les Morizottes’, 2013 $19.00
- Jean Sambardier, Beaujolais Villages ‘La Chapelle’, 2015 $18.00
- Expression Tautavel, Cotes du Roussillon Villages, 2012 $19.00
- Emmanuel Darnaud, Crozes-Hermitage, 2013 $30.00
The Tasting Table will be open 3.30-5pm
Reservations are not required.
$10 Tasting Fee
Purchase $100 of the wines tasted and receive a $10 credit