Saturday Wine Seminar: South East Italy
February 22, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$20
The Adriatic Coast in Southern Italy has always been home to some fascinating regions with strong regional viticultural traditions (think Marche, Abruzzo, Molise and Basilicata.) For the curious connoisseur looking for the next wine buy, it’s always had a special appeal. And time has been kind to the regions, with a fresh wave of young producers are making interesting, varied wines from grapes that don’t exist anywhere else outside their native homeland. There has never before been so many good wines to choose from and so many good wineries emerging. So join us for a tour of some of the most exciting wines coming out of this part of Italy.
– Azienda Santa Barbara, Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore DOC, 2018
– Botromagno, Gravina DOC Bianco, 2017
– Di Majo Norante, Sangiovese Terre degli Osci IGT, 2016
– La Valentina, Montepulciano d’Abruzzo DOC, 2017
– Masseria Li Veli, Salento IGT Negroamaro ‘Primonero’, 2018
– Masseria Li Veli, Salice Salentino DOC, ‘Passamante’, 2017
– Botromagno, Primitivo Puglia IGP, 2017
– Bisceglia, Aglianico del Vulture DOC ‘Terra di Vulcano’, 2016
The Seminar begins promptly at 2pm.
Includes an appropriately paired snack.
Seating is limited.
Tickets can be purchased below.
Must be 21 or older to attend. Tickets are non-refundable.
$20 Seminar Fee, credited with a $200 purchase.