- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Seminar: Austrian Highlights
May 19, 2018, 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm$10
At a time when it seems you can get almost any wine anywhere, we are continually thrilled to find new wines from our favorite regions that excite and enthrall us. And to be able to taste these wines in the very recently installed Patio Tent, makes for a fantastic way to spend an afternoon.
For our next Saturday Wine Seminar, we are delving into a handful of producers and wines from Austria. Join us in a lively presentation and discussion on why you should be paying attention to these delicious wines.
- Ott, Grüner Veltliner ‘Am Berg’, 2016 $22
- Stadt Krems, Grüner Veltliner Ried Weinzierlberg, 2016 $26
- Veyder-Malberg, Grüner Veltliner Wachauer Liebedich, 2016 $32
- Wieninger, Riesling Vienna Hills, 2015 $24
- Prager, Riesling Federspiel ‘Steinriegl’, 2015 $40
- Paul Achs, Red Burgenland ‘Lust & Leben’, 2015 $22
The Seminar begins promptly at 3pm, please arrive 5-10 minutes before.
Reservations are required, by email or phone 505.983.2100
$10 Tasting Fee, credited with a $100 purchase