- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Workshop: Oregon White Wines, Not Just Chardonnay
May 12, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
With an ever-expanding arsenal of grapes at its disposal, the wine industry of Oregon contains much more than Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Not that the primacy of these grapes is in any danger of slowing down, but the moderate, cool climate of the Beaver state, influenced by Pacific breezes, easily lends itself to the production of more outlier, cool-climate European varieties, particularly those from Alsace. Whether it’s graceful, energetic Pinot Gris, lean, citrus driven Pinot Blanc or elegant, vibrant dry Riesling, the white wines of Oregon are shaping up to be better than ever before.
- St. Innocent. Pinot Blanc ‘Freedom Hill’, 2015 $24
- The Eyrie Vineyards, Pinot Blanc, 2015 $26
- Primarius, Pinot Gris Oregon, 2016 $20
- Archery Summit, Pinot Gris ‘Vireton’, 2016 $16
- Chehalem, Pinot Gris ‘Three Vineyards’, 2015 $26
- Garryana, Riesling Willamette Valley, 2015 $26
The Tasting Table will be open 3.00pm-5.00pm
Reservations are not required.
$5 Tasting Fee.
Purchase $50 of wine and receive a $5 credit.