It is almost the height of Summer. It is the time for barbecues and grilling, and enjoying a glass of a perfect wine with your BBQ. Join us as we taste our current favorites for that afternoon of family, friends and flames.
- Avancia, Godello ‘Cuveé de O’, 2015 $21.00
- Jakob Schneider, Riesling Feinherb Niederhäuser Kertz, 2015 $26.00
- Tenuta Sant’Antonio, Corvina Veneto IGT, ‘Scaia’, 2015 $16.00
- Barossa Valley Estate, Shiraz Barossa Valley, 2013 $15.00
- Joel Gott, Cabernet Sauvignon ‘815’, 2014 $18.00
- Cleto Chiarli, Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro DOC Amabile ‘Centenario ‘, NV $15.00
The Tasting Table will be open 3.30-5pm
Reservations are not required.
$5 Tasting Fee
Purchase $50 and receive a $5 credit