Family Meal meets Wine Seminar
Summer is winding down and the tent on the Patio will go away. In the mean time we are going to use it as much as we can in the mean time. Our Patio Wine Seminars have been very well attended so we figured if we add dinner and talk about wine, how much fun would that be.
Introducing the Saturday Wine Supper
Family Meal is making a special encore for the end of Summer. The Saturday Wine Supper will include:
- 5 dishes from Chef Colin Shane, served Family Style.
- 5 wines to pair with your meal, selected according to the theme, and presented by our knowledgeable staff and some special guests.
Saturday, September 16th – Italy
- Argillae, Orvieto DOC, 2014
- Heirloom Tomatoes & Burrata w/ Grilled Foccacia
- Classic Vitello Tonnato
- Pieropan, Soave Classico DOC, 2015
- Roasted Eggplant Caponata
- Ronchi di Pietro, Schioppettino, 2015
- Arancini w/ Pecorino Romano
- Meatballs al Forno
- Passopisciaro, Etna Rosso DOC ‘Passorosso’, 2014
- Brown Butter Raviolo
- Margherita Pizza
- Cleto Chiarli, Lambrusco DOC Amabile, NV
- Butterscotch Budino
Here are the important details:
- Arrive between 5.00-5.30pm
- The food begins promptly at 5.30p
- Communal tables to go along with the Family Style presentation
- Due to the nature of the menu and the presentation, we are unable to accommodate any special dietary requests.
$79 per person
Saturday Wine Suppers are limited to 40 people
Reservations can be made by calling 505.983.2100
Cancellations Fee of $50/person will be applicable if cancellation is made after 9am on the Thursday of the Supper