- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Seminar: Chardonnay
May 13, 2017, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$20
We’ve come back around to Chardonnay again. It’s been a while since we concentrated on this classic white grape. So this Saturday, we will sit down in the Restaurant and taste through some truly fabulous examples of Chardonnays from around the world. Join us for our Seminar and let’s learn your favorite style.
- Pascal Doquet, Champagne Brut Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs, NV $68.00
- Laroche, Petit Chablis, France, 2014 $22.00
- Revolver, Chardonnay, Gualtallary Valley, Argentina, 2015 $36.00
- Antinori, Castello dell Sala ‘Cervaro della Sala’, Italy, 2014 $55.00
- Bergstrom, Chardonnay ‘Old Stones’, Oregon, 2013 $27.00
- Yves Boyer-Martenot, Meursault ‘Les Narvaux’, France, 2015 $72.00
The Seminar will begin promptly at 2:00pm.
$20 Tasting Fee
Reservations are required.
Please call 505.983.2100 to reserve your seat.
Purchase $100 of wine and receive $20 credit of your Tasting Fee.