We welcome Eiko Kodama, Owner and Head of International Sales & Marketing of Kodama Brewing.
Founded in 1879 in Japan’s northern Akita prefecture, the family owned Kodama Brewing Company first produced soy sauce and miso soy bean paste, basic condiments in Japanese cooking, before it began brewing sake in 1913. The centuries old, labor intensive Kimoto method is still used to brew Taiheizan’s pure rice super premium and premium sake.
– Chogetsu ‘Clear Moon’ Junmai Ginjo
– Taiheizan ‘Great Peaceful Mountain’ Kimoto Junmai
– Tenko 40 Heavenly Grace’ Junmai Daiginjo
– Tenko 40 Heavenly Grace’ Junmai Daiginjo Muroka Nama Genshu
– Tenko 50 Heavenly Grace’ Junmai Daiginjo
– Tenko 35 Heavenly Grace’ Junmai Daiginjo
The Seminar begins promptly at 2pm.
Includes an appropriately paired snack.
Due to the nature of the event, there are no dietary modifications.
Seating is limited.
Tickets can be purchased below.
Must be 21 or older to attend. Tickets are non-refundable.
$20 Seminar Fee, credited with a $200 purchase.