It’s somewhat bittersweet to think about celebrating Australia Day (January 26) while the bushfires are still burning across much of the country. If you’ve seen the news, you’ve seen some of the devastation.
So our Saturday Wine Seminar will be commemorate Australia’s national holiday and present some of the great wine available from there.
We will be donating all of the Seminar Fees from this event to the Australian Red Cross for bushfire recovery and relief. Any additional donations will be gratefully accepted and forwarded on to the Australian Red Cross.
– Jansz, Sparkling Rosé Pipers River, NV
– Brokenwood, Semillon Hunter Valley, 2018
– Pikes, Riesling Clare Valley ‘Hills & Valleys’, 2018
– Paxton, Grenache McLaren Vale ‘Thomas Block’, 2017
– Kaesler, Grenache/Mourvedré Barossa Valley ‘Avignon’, 2014
– Vasse Felix, Cabernet Sauvignon Margaret River, 2016
– Terlato & Chapoutier, Shiraz-Viognier Victoria, 2014
– Hickinbotham, Shiraz McLaren Vale ‘Brooks Road’, 2015
– Campbells, Rutherglen Muscat, 375ml, MV
The Seminar begins promptly at 2pm.
Includes an appropriately paired snack.
Seating is limited.
Seats can be reserved by calling 505.983.2100.
We would prefer cash or check payment on the day for the most effective donation.
Must be 21 or older to attend. Tickets are non-refundable.
$30 Seminar Fee, to be donated to the Australian Red Cross.