- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Workshop: Independence Day
June 30, 2018, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
With Independence Day just around the corner, we at Arroyo Vino have decided to throw a wine tasting tribute to American wine producers. Just as our country grew from a nation of immigrants struggling to establish themselves as one of the most pivotal Western nations in the world, so too the American palate has grown into a veritable force to be reckoned with. We will taste through a selection of historic American wines. And as the Founding Fathers toasted their historic moment, we will end with a little Madeira for good measure.
- Roederer Estate, Sparkling Brut Anderson Valley, NV $25
- ZD, Chardonnay California, 2016 $40
- Tablas Creek, Patelin de Tablas Blanc, 2016 $20
- Sokol Blosser, Pinot Noir ‘Dundee Hills’, 2014 $39
- Hartford Court, Zinfandel RRV ‘Old Vine’, 2016 $29
- Freemark Abbey, Merlot Napa Valley, 2013 $39
- Broadbent, Madeira ‘Rainwater’, NV $19
The Tasting Table will be open 3.00pm-5.00pm
Reservations are not required.
$5 Tasting Fee.
Purchase $50 of wine and receive a $5 credit.