- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Seminar: White Burgundy
August 19, 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm$15
We seem to return to Chardonnay again and again, due to the varied locations it is grown and the wide range of styles it presents in the glass. And this weekend, it is all about White Burgundy; the point-of-reference for Chardonnay. Join us to explore some of the key regions and producers from this remarkable place.
- Alain Chavy, Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru, “Les Folatières,” 2014 $89
- Marc Morey, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru, “En Virondot,” 2014 $79
- Boyer-Martenot, Meursault, “Les Chaumes,” 2015 $76
- Domaine Delarche, Pernand-Vergelesses 1er Cru, “En Caradeux,” 2015 $61
- Anne Gros, Bourgogne Hautes-Côtes de Nuits, 2014 $51
- Olivier Leflaive, Bourgogne, 2015 $29
You can purchase your tickets at seminar-white-burgundy.eventbrite.com.
The Seminar begins promptly at 3pm, please arrive 5-10 minutes before.
$15 Tasting Fee, credited with a $150 purchase from the Wine Shop.