- This event has passed.
Saturday Spirits Seminar: American Craft Whiskey
November 9, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$20
The state of American whiskey these days? An embarrassment of riches. There are currently more than 1,700 distilleries operating in America, up from about 250 in 2008. Not since pre-Prohibition has there been such a boom. Arguably, American whiskey lovers have never had it better. Today there is a distillery in every state in America. Regional styles are beginning to emerge — a Pacific Northwest, a Southwestern even — that are slowly but surely coming into focus alongside the more established, traditional and even rigid notions of Kentucky and Tennessee. For our tasting, we will examine the new breeds of American whiskey on the market today, and offer you what we think offers the most worthwhile drinking.
– Taos Lightning, Bourbon Whiskey
– Breckenridge, Reserve Blend Straight Bourbon Whiskey
– Hudson, Manhattan Rye Whiskey
– WhistlePig, 10yo Straight Rye Whiskey
– Santa Fe Spirits, Colkegan Single Malt Whiskey
– Santa Fe Spirits, Colkegan Single Malt Whiskey ‘Apple Brandy Cask Finished’
The Seminar begins promptly at 2pm.
Includes an appropriately paired snack.
Seating is limited.
Seats can be purchased below.
$20 Seminar Fee, credited with a $200 purchase.