- This event has passed.
Spring Spirits Seminar: A Whiskey Excursion
June 15, 2019, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$20.00
Before there was a company, there was a drink. After the drink, there was the bar. From the bar, a company was born. The Sazerac Company, including the Buffalo Trace Distillery and Barton 1792 Distillery, are behind some of the best bourbons and other whiskies around, some of the most sought after and hard to get whiskies in America.
We’ll get to sample a small selection.
– Buffalo Trace, Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
– Eagle Rare, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 10yo
– Blanton’s, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
– Elmer T. Lee, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey ‘Single Barrel’
– E.H. Taylor, Straight Rye Whiskey ‘100 Proof’
– 1792, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey ‘Bottled in Bond’
The Seminar begins promptly at 2pm.
Includes an appropriately paired snack.
Seating is limited.
Seats can be purchased below.
$20 Seminar Fee, credited with a $200 purchase.