- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Workshop: Circles
February 3, 2018, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Circles within circles. Regions with regions. The wine world has many examples of wine designations within wine designations – places where a line on the map specifies what you can put on the label. Join us tomorrow as we explore some wines within wines.
- Olivier Leflaive, Bourgogne Blanc ‘Les Sétilles’, 2015 $29
- Dominique Cornin, Pouilly-Fuissé, 2016 $38
- David Bruce, Pinot Noir Sonoma County, 2014 $49
- Hartford Court, Pinot Noir Russian River Valley, 2015 $35
- Alain Voge, Côtes du Rhône ‘Les Peyrouses’, 2015 $28
- Rhône Paradox, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, 2011 $38
The Tasting Table will be open 3.00pm-5.00pm
Reservations are not required.
$5 Tasting Fee.
Purchase $50 of wine and receive a $5 credit.