- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Workshop: Zin, California Style
April 1, 2017, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$10
It’s about time we circled back to a perennial favorite. We all know Zinfandel can be traced back to Croatia, and is also found in southern Italy as Primitivo. But we all know and love the grape that really calls California home. Join us at the Tasting Table as we venture west.
- Marietta Cellars Old Vine Red Lot 64, NV $17.00
- Terra d’Oro, Zinfandel ‘Deaver Vineyard’, 2014 $28.00
- Easton, Zinfandel Amador County, 2013 $20.00
- Joseph Swan, Zinfandel ‘Mancini Ranch’, 2012 $36.00
- Ridge, Zinfandel ‘East Bench’, 2014 $33.00
- Robert Biale Zinfandel ‘Black Chicken’, 2014 $50.00
The Tasting Table will be open 3.30-5pm
Reservations are not required.
$10 Tasting Fee
Purchase $100 of the wines tasted and receive a $10 credit