- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Workshop: Russian River Valley
March 25, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$10
It’s one of California’s signature regions, most notable for Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. So it’s about time we turned our attention to the Russian River Valley. Stop in and let’s see what some iconic winemakers, and a couple of relative newcomers, are able to do with grapes from this area.
- Rochioli, Sauvignon Blanc RRV, 2014 $40.00
- Marimar Estate, Chardonnay ‘Acero’, 2015 $30.00
- Ramey, Chardonnay Russian River Valley, 2013 $43.00
- Capiaux, Pinot Noir RRV ‘Chimera’, 2014 $34.00
- Hartford Court, Pinot Noir RRV, 2014 $35.00
- Dutton Estate, Pinot Noir ‘Karmen Isabella’, 2012 $43.00
The Tasting Table will be open 3.30-5pm
Reservations are not required.
$10 Tasting Fee
Purchase $100 of the wines tasted and receive a $10 credit