- This event has passed.
Saturday Wine Workshop: Rhône
July 8, 2017, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$5
As a prelude to next week’s big Kermit Lynch event, we think it would be fun to start with some French wines a little early. So we are exploring some terrific examples from the Rhône. Come and enjoy a little warm up tasting as preparation.
- Lunar Apogé, Lirac Blanc, 2014 $26
- Château Valcombe, Ventoux Rosé ‘Epicure’, 2016 $17
- Domaine Jean-Louis Chave, Saint-Joseph Rouge, ‘Offerus’, 2014 $32
- Clos du Mont-Olivet, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, 2013 $47
- Domaine du Gros’ Noré, Bandol Rouge, 2011 $44
The Tasting Table will be open 3.30pm-5pm
Reservations are not required.
$5 Tasting Fee
Purchase $50 of wine and receive a $5 credit